National Alliance of Community and Technical College (NACTC) college memberships expire on June 30 of each year. Annual college membership in The Alliance begins July 1st and runs through June 30th of the fiscal year. We hope your college membership has been valuable to you and that you will renew your membership for FY 2018.
Benefits on NACTC Membership:
- Membership dues cover conference registrations for both the winter and summer conferences.
- Unique conference themes, rich and relevant and conversations with membership about initiatives NACTC colleges have implemented.
- Valuable “Sharing Sessions” and opportunities to learn and replicate successful initiatives from other NACTC member colleges.
- Each conference presentation is consecutive so that members remain together throughout the conference.
- Opportunities to meet colleagues and share ideas, concerns, successful initiatives.
- Opportunities to talk with corporate sponsors.
- A consortium in which member-colleges have collaborated on initiatives and federal grant proposals.
- Capella University – Minneapolis, MN
- Community College of Philadelphia – Philadelphia, PA
- Cuyahoga Community College – Cleveland, OH
- Greenville Technical College – Greenville, SC
- Hillsborough Community College – Tampa, FL
- Iowa State University – Ames, IA
- Kentucky Community and Technical College – Versailles, KY
- Lone Star College – The Woodlands, TX
- Morton College – Cicero, IL
- National American University – Austin, TX
- Pellissippi State Community College – Knoxville, TN
- Sowela Technical Community College – Lake Charles, LA
- Tarrant County College – Arlington, TX
- Tidewater Community College – Norfolk, VA
- Wayne County Community College District – Detroit, MI
The NACTC also partners with three universities to collaborate, share research and explore trends.